Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Product Plug: Tyler Candles

Hey y'all!!!!

I know, I know, I said I would post this blog days ago, but we;ve been busy getting ready for our New Orleans trip this weekend! We are so excited to get away. I have never been to New Orleans so it's a bucket list check off for me!
Now for the product plug......


I have been buying Tyler Candles since I was a junior in college. A realtor i used to work for always bought them from a place in Texas and them shipped to her, i followed her lead. These candles are so amazing, the last so long and will smell up a house in seconds. Its taken me a while to find my favorite scent, actually years.
Some of my favorites include: High Maintenance, Cashmere Elegance, Diva, Beach Blonde, Mulled Cider and of course any Christmas scent. This fabulous company also makes car fresheners as well! Every one of their candles has a unique scent to them, and typically (unlike other candles) burn all the way to the bottom of the jar.

I buy these 6-8 at a time so I am fully stocked for months!


I've started to see small little boutiques carry them, but I've always bought them from "The Old Prague Market" in Texas. The owners of this store are so sweet and always send my package out same day. Every once in a while they throw in a few surprise goodies for me too!
Below is their card!

*W.C. and Barbara* - my in-laws are moving to Austin this fall. I hope to make it out there soon and come visit y'all!!!



Well it's off to New Orleans for me!
Until next time, here's to sleeping in and being lazy:)

No comments: