Wednesday, June 9, 2010

House Divided

Tonight and the for the past 2 weeks our house has been divided. While Hubbs and I are both Lightning fans for obvious reasons, mostly financial :), we both have other teams that hold special places in our hearts.
Adam was raised with the love for any team from Philly, hence is love for the Fylers in the Stanley Cup Finals. And I have, with the help of my Uncle, been raised an anything Chicago fan. That city holds a huge spot in my heart. So, I am pulling for my Blackhawks in the finals.
Tonight we are watching the game both cheering on our beloved teams. Courtney (Adam's youngest sister is here too) so the Flyers have two fans. I, of course get Campbell on my team and we are pulling for the Hawks!

Got to get back to the game.... I will be blogging about our amazing trip to New Orleans this weekend.

Until next time GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAWKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!