Sunday, June 13, 2010

NOLA - my new 2nd favorite city

hey y'all!

This posting has taken me awhile to get around to, sorry! But I'm really, really, really excited to share our trip to New Orleans!
I was told by a few people before I went to New Orleans, that I would go this time, but never really want to go back. So going into this trip I was extremely sceptical. Those thoughts given to me turned out to be quite the opposite, I can't WAIT to go back. On my list of favorite cities, New Orleans, has taken the 2nd place spot (sorry Manhattan Beach) Chicago, you of course still hold #1.
I loved everything about New Orleans, the people, the scenery, and of course the SHOPPING!
The main reason for our trip to NOLA was for a friends wedding. Robert, who was in our wedding, married Becca right in Jackson Square! They couldn't have picked a better place for a wedding weekend!

We did everything touristy we could:) Went to Brennan's, Cafe du Monde, Magazine Street in the Garden District (which was my favorite) and toured all of the historic scenery.
Here are a few pictures from the trip!










Congrats again to Robert and Becca on tying the knot.
*Speaking of "the knot" watch for my next post on the "The Knot" magazine, you might recognize a bride and groom in the upcoming edition:)

No comments: